Primetime Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation 4 - Madden 15 Online Franchise - Primetime Sim League

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PTSL league created!! Important information inside!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

PTSL league created!! Important information inside! Empty
PostSubject: PTSL league created!! Important information inside!   PTSL league created!! Important information inside! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 9:10 pm

PTSL league created!! Important information inside! Mcaj4x
I sent out text messages to all of you who put your phone numbers down on your applications, hopefully that brought you to this thread. If you for some reason did not get a text let me know.
---------------------------------------------------------------

How to join the league

• Login to Madden 15
  • Go to the "Connected Franchise" tab
  • Scroll to "League Invites"

Please ONLY join with a NEW COACH!!!!

I sent out text messages to all of you who put your phone numbers down, hopefully that brought you to this thread. If you for some reason did not get a text let me know.

Now that you joined

Please DO NOT sign any free agents yet. Right now were looking at an open free agent period on Sunday night at 9pm eastern. However until then you may keep up to date on our forums, trade players, drop players or you may attempt to schedule your preseason game now.

Also please do review the league rules so we have minimal issues:
https://primetimesim.forumotion.com/t3-league-rules-must-understand

To find the list of owners and contact information:
https://primetimesim.forumotion.com/t6-coaches-contact-info

Here is the tentative timeline for now

Saturday (1/10)
Preseason Week 1 is now open. You can play your preseason matches and view other features that the franchise offers. If you have a matchup against the CPU go ahead and play it and if your playing a user try and setup a match if your wanting to warm up a little with your team. Also if you have any feedback on sliders let us know in the forums. Injuries have also been turned off.

Sunday 9pm Eastern (1/11)
The free agency period will open. Also we will be advancing to week 2 of the preseason at a random time (sorry as specific as I can get right now).

Monday (1/12.)
Weeks 3-4 of the preseason will be simulated and we will advanced to Week 1.... only IF we get enough users signed up up by then. Were at 17/32 owners right now, I would like to start the regular season with that number hoovering around 28.

I want to get the league started just as bad as you guys do but im giving everyone the chance to signup over the weekend and so we can address any missing teams/other issues.

You can expect a detailed announcement post in this forum area each weekly in game advancement to keep you up to date.

ALSO if you have GROUPME please let us your account username or email below. Were going to make a GROUPME chatroom here shortly and would like another way for you all to communicate.

Frequently asked questions

Can I switch my team?
It depends. After this weekend whoever has not signed up for the league im going to consider them uninterested in playing with us. If a team has an opening then and only then you may switch.

My opponent does not want to play his preseason game but I do.
I will put them on autopilot for you, just message me on PSN: PRE_-CISION-_ or send a text to (914-279-4671). And if I don't reply send a text to Commish zIgnorance-_ (516-974-8369).

Do I really have to wait for the trade committee to approve my trade?
Yes you do! No trades are allowed to be made until we approve it.

These sliders suck! I suggest...
If you have any feedback at all on our sliders I WANT TO KNOW! Its going to take a while to get them perfect so please post your feedback.

If you guys have any questions, concerns or feedback let us know below. The Co-Commish and I are very open and are easy to along with.
Back to top Go down
x--Nike
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
x--Nike

PostSubject: Re: PTSL league created!! Important information inside!   PTSL league created!! Important information inside! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 9:18 pm

PRE_-CISION-_ wrote:
PTSL league created!! Important information inside! Mcaj4x
I sent out text messages to all of you who put your phone numbers down on your applications, hopefully that brought you to this thread. If you for some reason did not get a text let me know.

How to join the league

• Login to Madden 15
  • Go to the "Connected Franchise" tab
  • Scroll to "League Invites"

Please ONLY join with a NEW COACH!!!!

I sent out text messages to all of you who put your phone numbers down, hopefully that brought you to this thread. If you for some reason did not get a text let me know.

Now that you joined

Please DO NOT sign any free agents yet. Right now were looking at an open free agent period on Sunday night at 9pm eastern. However until then you may keep up to date on our forums, trade players, drop players or you may attempt to schedule your preseason game now.

Also please do review the league rules so we have minimal issues:
https://primetimesim.forumotion.com/t3-league-rules-must-understand

To find the list of owners and contact information:
https://primetimesim.forumotion.com/t6-coaches-contact-info

Here is the tentative timeline for now

Saturday (1/10)
Preseason Week 1 is now open. You can play your preseason matches and view other features that the franchise offers. If you have a matchup against the CPU go ahead and play it and if your playing a user try and setup a match if your wanting to warm up a little with your team. Also if you have any feedback on sliders let us know in the forums. Injuries have also been turned off.

Sunday 9pm Eastern (1/11)
The free agency period will open. Also we will be advancing to week 2 of the preseason at a random time (sorry as specific as I can get right now).

Monday (1/12.)
Weeks 3-4 of the preseason will be simulated and we will advanced to Week 1.... only IF we get enough users signed up up by then. Were at 17/32 owners right now, I would like to start the regular season with that number hoovering around 28.

I want to get the league started just as bad as you guys do but im giving everyone the chance to signup over the weekend and so we can address any missing teams/other issues.

You can expect a detailed announcement post in this forum area each weekly in game advancement to keep you up to date.

ALSO if you have GROUPME please let us your account username or email below. Were going to make a GROUPME chatroom here shortly and would like another way for you all to communicate.

Frequently asked questions

Can I switch my team?
It depends. After this weekend whoever has not signed up for the league im going to consider them uninterested in playing with us. If a team has an opening then and only then you may switch.

My opponent does not want to play his preseason game but I do.
I will put them on autopilot for you, just message me on PSN: PRE_-CISION-_ or send a text to (914-279-4671). And if I don't reply send a text to Commish zIgnorance-_ (516-974-8369).

Do I really have to wait for the trade committee to approve my trade?
Yes you do! No trades are allowed to be made until we approve it.

These sliders suck! I suggest...
If you have any feedback at all on our sliders I WANT TO KNOW! Its going to take a while to get them perfect so please post your feedback.

If you guys have any questions, concerns or feedback let us know below. The Co-Commish and I are very open and are easy to along with.
Go Pack Go
Back to top Go down
Remmsterr34
Undrafted Rookie
Undrafted Rookie
Remmsterr34

PostSubject: Re: PTSL league created!! Important information inside!   PTSL league created!! Important information inside! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 9:25 pm

Def. Do have a GroupMe. My name is Lesly Remy Jr and my cell is (401) 559-2735
Back to top Go down
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

PostSubject: Re: PTSL league created!! Important information inside!   PTSL league created!! Important information inside! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 9:35 pm

Thanks Remm, ill add you up to the groupme when its created.
Back to top Go down
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

PostSubject: Re: PTSL league created!! Important information inside!   PTSL league created!! Important information inside! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 9:58 pm

Remmsterr34 wrote:
Def. Do have a GroupMe. My name is Lesly Remy Jr and my cell is (401) 559-2735

Actually I will need a email to add you into it. Do you know your account email?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PTSL league created!! Important information inside!   PTSL league created!! Important information inside! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PTSL league created!! Important information inside!
Page 1 of 1