Primetime Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation 4 - Madden 15 Online Franchise - Primetime Sim League

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 3-NOW OPEN!!!

Go down 
+6
ShaneM
NYBOCANY813
Dans5784
zIgnorance-_
bamasince89
x--Nike
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ShaneM
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Week 3-NOW OPEN!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3-NOW OPEN!!!   Week 3-NOW OPEN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:46 pm

I think its time to boot the inactive players so that we can get our games played. I'm busier today and I don't have a lot of time to wait.
Back to top Go down
x--Nike
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
x--Nike

PostSubject: Re: Week 3-NOW OPEN!!!   Week 3-NOW OPEN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:09 pm

Will do Shane trying to get commish duties from pre so sorry about making you wait. I appreciate the patience. I will text you when I get them and kick/ap people
Back to top Go down
ShaneM
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

PostSubject: Re: Week 3-NOW OPEN!!!   Week 3-NOW OPEN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:27 am

Its alright. Has Pre-cision got a new router yet? It seems to be taking him a while to get one.
Back to top Go down
x--Nike
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
x--Nike

PostSubject: Re: Week 3-NOW OPEN!!!   Week 3-NOW OPEN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:39 am

Everyone just FYI precision is not giving me commish so I will be forced to advance tomorrow, to keep league going sorry to the few of you who didn't get there opponent in shooting to advance tomorrow at 8pm so I would shoot them another text and message em on psn. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3-NOW OPEN!!!   Week 3-NOW OPEN!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 3-NOW OPEN!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2