Primetime Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation 4 - Madden 15 Online Franchise - Primetime Sim League

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 4-NOW OPEN!!!

Go down 
+2
ShaneM
x--Nike
6 posters
AuthorMessage
x--Nike
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
x--Nike

Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Week 4-NOW OPEN!!!   Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:44 pm

Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwaLA3kTzHdjCOoabXl_oNFilCI1yolQsS_eQ0V-8Y0eBZ_Mim4w

LEAGUE ADVANCES TO WEEK 5 ON: FRIDAY@ 9 EST

After three weeks of football we are off to a shaky start but to the people are here and active thank you! So far we've seen trades galore, Tim Tebow has a job(as a starting Quarterback), Tom Brady is on record to throw a gazillion yards, Megatron is playing like himself in real life, and of course we've seen more Desynches then anyone would like.

I would like to take a moment to promote our chatbox, we have a good solid group of about five or six people who are in the chat daily and are willing to help with your team or just talk anything, don't be afraid to pop in once in awhile, it does help the league.

On our site we have a section for Scouting Reports:
https://primetimesim.forumotion.com/f4-scouting-reports

We need you guys to do scouting reports there has been about five that i've seen, they are not hard and take about five minutes MAX, get to it !

AGAIN we lost the Falcons owner due to multiple rules being broken, he seemed like a good guy, but he ran singleback the entire game on offense, and 3 man under on Defense and there is no place for that in our league.

I have alot of people to speak to about there activity, There is about five people that when precision gets back(who knows when) will get kicked, thank you for being patient everyone, however I talked to Selfiish and he has agreed to go on ap till his schedule fits madden in.

Now on to...

League Leaders

Passing:
brady 83/144 1,271 Yards 9TDs 8ints
We are continusely learning that the Patriots are one dimensional, will the addition of Arian Foster change this, only time will tell...
Rushing:
Matt Forte 79Rushes 466 Yards 4TDs
mel3
 Forte prooves just this a 2nd round pick, out of where? Tulsa.. Yeah I didn't know that either.
Receiving:
calvin 21 Receptions 457 Yards 4TDs
Megatron just playing like himself,nothing more move on...

Week 4 Matchups

49ers vs Rams
Ravens vs Bills
Cardinals vs Buccaneers
Steelers vs Vikings
Giants vs Chiefs
Colts vs Jaguars
Seahawks vs Texans
Bengals vs Browns
Bears vs Lions
Jets vs Titans
Redskins vs Raiders
Eagles vs Broncos
Cowboys vs Chargers
Patriots vs Falcons
cheaties 

CPU matchups approved against the following teams

• Titans - still waiting on wolf to pickup the game
  • Jaguars- Selfiish has put himself on ap.

Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! Images?             q=tbn:ANd9GcT2OSYuyhx4eX_dvAltrUxSgHN9JfQ5vGQFcMGEgmyTkFdOHKinnwGAME OF THE WEEK
The Dolphins are coming off a win, where they lost there starting Quarterback Ryan Tannehill for three weeks, will incumbent Matt Moore do enough to beat the Saints, or will the injury really hurt the Fins chances of making a playoff run. The Saints are also coming off a 42-41 victory where Carson Palmer had a field day throwing 5 TDs will there Defense step up this week, or will Matt Moore replicate the same results?

Another interesting topic about this game is the Saints and Dolphins were involved in a trade with Darren Sproles and Vontaze Burficit switching homes, will they make an immediate impact against there former teams?

Prediction:
Dolphins 42-38 phins 

League Setting Changes
Whenever precision gets on there will be HUGE slider changes, which are meant to be more realistic, fatigue is a biggy on these setting, just be aware of whats to come.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Frequently asked questions

I have a CPU match week 1, can I play?
Look up above this post, unless I noted otherwise you are allowed to play. Please note we do have rules when playing against the CPU mainly regarding stat padding and running up the score, view https://primetimesim.forumotion.com/t3-league-rules-must-understand

I can't get in touch with my opponent to schedule a game, now what?
First of all make sure you have gone through all the appropriate contact actions; posting your match on our scheduling area, texting and psn messaging. If that fails let myself or x--Nike know and we will put your opponent on autopilot so you can play the CPU. We will only put them on autopilot the day of an advance to give them enough time to fail to respond.

My opponent said they can't play the match this week, what do I do?
Contact myself or x--Nike and we will put them on autopilot and you can play the CPU.

What if my opponent and I can't agree on a match time?
You have two options here, the first is to have your game simulated. Or the second keep on negotiating.

My match is scheduled for 8:45est and it says we advance at 9est should I play?
Yes go ahead and play it, we will wait for your match to finish. However we won't know if your playing unless you inform myself or x--Nike.

My opponent is playing breaking rules, playing cheesey or rage quit on me, what do I do?
If you see your opponent break one of our league rules pause the game and contact them. They might be unaware of a particular rule since we are all new here. If your opponent is playing cheesey or continues to break rules please finish your match out. After your game is done contact myself or x--Nike and we will handle the situation. If you have the chance during gameplay you can contact us as well, remember if I fail to respond try messaging Nike and vice versa! If your opponent rage quits during your match you will be allowed to play the CPU on autopilot... again let us know so we can set that up.
Back to top Go down
x--Nike
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
x--Nike

Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4-NOW OPEN!!!   Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:44 pm

Again anyone has suggestions for anything message me or get ahold of me in the chat, good luck all!
Back to top Go down
ShaneM
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4-NOW OPEN!!!   Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:41 pm

How about for those who didn't get there games played because of their opponent being absent and got a loss because of it, should get a compensatory 6th round draft pick from there week 3 opponent.
Back to top Go down
x--Nike
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
x--Nike

Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4-NOW OPEN!!!   Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:11 pm

ShaneM wrote:
How about for those who didn't get there games played because of their opponent being absent and got a loss because of it, should get a compensatory 6th round draft pick from there week 3 opponent.
That is a bit rational Shane but it will be a case by case basis for me, but your opinion is noted thank you.
Back to top Go down
ShaneM
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4-NOW OPEN!!!   Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:40 pm

I was thinking how the NFL does it with teams who get caught cheating lose draft picks and other teams are rewarded with late round picks.

I don't know maybe I'm overeacting over 1 loss.
Back to top Go down
Dbltrouble
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4-NOW OPEN!!!   Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:06 pm

I wouldn't say it is over reacting because some sort of system needs to be figured out but there are limits in what they can do due to restrictions within the CFM.  In another league I have had two games simmed and another one got played at the last second and I was busting my ass trying to get my game in but my opponent wouldn't respond. I was rewarded with two losses that I had no power over.  It seriously sucks.

CCM/CFM is the reason I stopped running my league a couple of years ago.  Everyone gravitated toward this format rather than meeting up in a lobby and using a website to post results.  Doing things the old way was much easier in dealing with how to handle absent opponents, shady guys who dodge games etc.  As a commish in those leagues we knew who was trying to play and who wasn't and we could take measures that were fair to insure the owners who cared got taken care of with wins and losses.

There has to be a better way of dealing with absent or non-active owners.  But until EA gives us the tools to do it, every commissioner using CFM has their hands tied. The major drawback to giving away picks is if that owner gets replaced the new team owner is screwed out of picks that they had nothing to do with.
Back to top Go down
dirtybirdvic3
5th Round Pick
5th Round Pick

Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4-NOW OPEN!!!   Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm

If I lost I lost two due to sim and I'd be 0-3 sucks
Back to top Go down
ShaneM
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4-NOW OPEN!!!   Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:08 pm

The major drawback to giving away picks is if that owner gets replaced the new team owner is screwed out of picks that they had nothing to do with.

Instead of taking away draft picks, how about the next free agent draft we do the people who got losses due to unfair sim get an extra pick. That way were not punishing the newcomers because of the previous owner being absent.
Back to top Go down
LAC_Huckabey_25
6th Round Pick
6th Round Pick
LAC_Huckabey_25

Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4-NOW OPEN!!!   Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 10:14 am

i agree with shane... if a newcomer comes in they will just want to back out b/c their team is unfair b/c unlegit people dont want to play thier games
but, we dont need to give you guys picks that be unfair to everyone else... we need to figure somethen out tho
Back to top Go down
Dbltrouble
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4-NOW OPEN!!!   Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:00 am

ShaneM wrote:

Instead of taking away draft picks, how about the next free agent draft we do the people who got losses due to unfair sim get an extra pick. That way were not punishing the newcomers because of the previous owner being absent.
That might be a good way to do it. It's better than nothing and at least gives those who have to deal with Sims something to look forward to.

Also are we short a Broncos owner or is he just away for a bit? When I go into the CCM on Madden there is no owner listed. If we don't have one is there any ETA on when we might get one? I really need to get in some more game time with this Eagles team to try and turn my season around.
Back to top Go down
x--Nike
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
x--Nike

Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4-NOW OPEN!!!   Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 7:51 pm

Dolphins beat the Saints in the game of the week 49-27. GG Cawda.
Back to top Go down
x--Nike
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
x--Nike

Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4-NOW OPEN!!!   Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 8:19 pm

11 games unplayed....

Illmatic said his and Ghost(giants) schedule did not match
Bpage is waiting for pre to kick the falcons owner(supermelo)

The rest of the games I have no clue what is happening or what Is going on...?
Back to top Go down
ShaneM
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4-NOW OPEN!!!   Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Well me and lac huckabey agreed to show up and play an hour but I haven't heard from him nor has he accepted my friend request so I don't know if hes online or not.
Back to top Go down
d$wag
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick
d$wag

Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4-NOW OPEN!!!   Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:00 pm

busy man..league needs to slow up on the count of the commish not being around. i couldnt find time that mixed well between Texans and I..and I cant play til sunday night..I dont think I should be penalized or sim cuz i play and am very active..so gimme sunday night n im gucci
Back to top Go down
x--Nike
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
x--Nike

Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4-NOW OPEN!!!   Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:15 pm

I am EXTENDING advance till tomorrow at Noon est. time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4-NOW OPEN!!!   Week 4-NOW OPEN!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 4-NOW OPEN!!!
Page 1 of 1