Primetime Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation 4 - Madden 15 Online Franchise - Primetime Sim League

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 1 - OPEN!!!!

Go down 
+4
Animosity1oAK
Dans5784
CrownRoyal12
PRE_-CISION-_
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

Week 1 - OPEN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 - OPEN!!!!   Week 1 - OPEN!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 11:30 pm

Week 1 - OPEN!!!! 2ue3eqs

LEAGUE ADVANCES TO WEEK 2 ON: WEDNESDAY @ 9 EST

WELCOME!!! We are finally here! It is time for the league KICKOFF and this just the the beginning of something special. The following format you can expect to see each week and it will be vital that each advance you read these topics to catch up. Especially this week make sure you review our league rules so we can limit the amount of drama and confusion. If anyone has any feedback on anything at all, seriously anything, just post below and let me know. I wish you all the best of luck this season, lets get it started!

Dont forget you can use the forum below to schedule games
https://primetimesim.forumotion.com/f3-weekly-scheduling

And the following topic below to find further contact info
https://primetimesim.forumotion.com/t6-coaches-contact-info

FREE AGENCY IS OPEN BUT DO NOT SIGN THESE PLAYERS!!

You can sign ANY free agent you want now from now until the end of the season however DO NOT sign the following players below.

• Sheldon Brown (CB)
  • Marcus Trufant (CB)
  • Rocky Mcintosh (LOLB)

CPU matchups approved against the following teams

• Titans - wolf is planning on getting the game as soon as possible

Week 1 - OPEN!!!! 23sxibn GAME OF THE WEEK Week 1 - OPEN!!!! 5ffe6r
Crownroyal12 vs Rawthentic who will win? Two of the best mobile quarterbacks in the league go at it with the pistol undoubtedly being featured heavily. With Steve Smith rumored to be on the market will he make a big enough impact week 1 to stay on the roster? I am predicting a close matchup with a final score of 35-31 in favor of the Seahawks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frequently asked questions

I have a CPU match week 1, can I play?
Look up above this post, unless I noted otherwise you are allowed to play. Please note we do have rules when playing against the CPU mainly regarding stat padding and running up the score, view https://primetimesim.forumotion.com/t3-league-rules-must-understand

I can't get in touch with my opponent to schedule a game, now what?
First of all make sure you have gone through all the appropriate contact actions; posting your match on our scheduling area, texting and psn messaging. If that fails let myself or x--Nike know and we will put your opponent on autopilot so you can play the CPU. We will only put them on autopilot the day of an advance to give them enough time to fail to respond.

My opponent said they can't play the match this week, what do I do?
Contact myself or x--Nike and we will put them on autopilot and you can play the CPU.

What if my opponent and I can't agree on a match time?
You have two options here, the first is to have your game simulated. Or the second keep on negotiating.

My match is scheduled for 8:45est and it says we advance at 9est should I play?
Yes go ahead and play it, we will wait for your match to finish. However we won't know if your playing unless you inform myself or x--Nike.

My opponent is playing breaking rules, playing cheesey or rage quit on me, what do I do?
If you see your opponent break one of our league rules pause the game and contact them. They might be unaware of a particular rule since we are all new here. If your opponent is playing cheesey or continues to break rules please finish your match out. After your game is done contact myself or x--Nike and we will handle the situation. If you have the chance during gameplay you can contact us as well, remember if I fail to respond try messaging Nike and vice versa! If your opponent rage quits during your match you will be allowed to play the CPU on autopilot... again let us know so we can set that up.

Holy shit that's a lot of text, I read all the way down here do I get a reward?
No lol!

Last edited by PRE_-CISION-_ on Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CrownRoyal12
5th Round Pick
5th Round Pick
CrownRoyal12

Week 1 - OPEN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - OPEN!!!!   Week 1 - OPEN!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:41 am

GOTW? wow didnt expect that but ill take it! Smile 
Back to top Go down
Dans5784
Unknown Prospect
Unknown Prospect

Week 1 - OPEN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - OPEN!!!!   Week 1 - OPEN!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 12:54 am

As far as sliders go I would suggest turning down the cpu run/pass blocking. Chris Johnson constantly was up the field 4 yards before I'd even get close to him. Also think cpu accuracy should be looked at. After Fitzpatrick got injured Locker was extremely accurate fitting the ball into tight spots. Know playing the cpu wouldn't be a common occurrence but think it's something to look into.
Back to top Go down
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

Week 1 - OPEN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - OPEN!!!!   Week 1 - OPEN!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:51 am

Noted Dans thank you for the CPU feedback.

Also the dreaded error message with rewinding a play then a disconnect is back in yet another madden as the Cardinals owner and I found out tonight, joy!

As far as my feedback for user games with our sliders I'm thinking of lowering pass block some, increasing wr catching/interceptions slightly and bringing fatigue up a tad.
Back to top Go down
Animosity1oAK
Unknown Prospect
Unknown Prospect

Week 1 - OPEN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - OPEN!!!!   Week 1 - OPEN!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:13 pm

Bears outslug the Bengals 53-34. Dalton had 4 TDs and 5 INTs, while Cutler could only manage 2 TDs and a lower passer rating. Forte was the story of the day with over 200 yards on the ground and 3 TDs.
Back to top Go down
illmatic_216
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Week 1 - OPEN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - OPEN!!!!   Week 1 - OPEN!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:08 pm

I think we should make stamina better. Charles was gasses seriously 2.5 quarters and I gave him plenty of rests
Back to top Go down
x--Nike
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
x--Nike

Week 1 - OPEN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - OPEN!!!!   Week 1 - OPEN!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:00 am

Dolphins start the season out 1-0 with a 31-14 win over the browns. GG Write up to come tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

Week 1 - OPEN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - OPEN!!!!   Week 1 - OPEN!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:15 am

Rams 49 vs Cardinals 35

I got a mini recap up in my teams news area, but if you want to know the true story of this matchup just look at the two teams combined return yardage
Back to top Go down
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

Week 1 - OPEN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - OPEN!!!!   Week 1 - OPEN!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 3:26 am

We only have a few matches left for this week! If we can get them played we would be able to advance to week 2 sooner.

Ravens vs Broncos - ravens owner has posted looking for you broncos click here to see
Raiders vs Colts - unknown status
Packers vs 49ers - scheduled for tonight
Giants vs Cowboys - both owners are ready, text each other
Eagles vs Redskins - redskins owner has texted, psn messaged and emailed you without a reply eagles!
Texans vs Chargers- texans owner has posted looking for you chargers click here to see

Last edited by PRE_-CISION-_ on Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

Week 1 - OPEN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - OPEN!!!!   Week 1 - OPEN!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Giants the cowboys are looking for you!

For all of you who have told me you can not contact your opponents, tomorrow night around 9est I will put them on autopilot so you can play the CPU. You will then have from that point on until wed at 9est to play your match against the cpu or it will be simulated.

As for the owners failing to respond they will be replaced.
Back to top Go down
skuirrel
Unknown Prospect
Unknown Prospect
skuirrel

Week 1 - OPEN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - OPEN!!!!   Week 1 - OPEN!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:23 pm

49ers and Packers play tonight at 10:30 est
Back to top Go down
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

Week 1 - OPEN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - OPEN!!!!   Week 1 - OPEN!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:50 pm

Eagles owner is going on autopilot, no clue where he got off to. Lac feel free to play the CPU asap.

49ers and Packers
Giants and Cowboys

You guys were scheduled to play last night but I'm guessing something came up?

Ravens and Broconos:

I know your match got postponed last minute...

Texans and Chargers:

I have no clue what's going on here

Looks like we're going to wait to advance until tomorrow, I was hoping to get it in yesterday or today but I don't want to sim the above games.
Back to top Go down
dabarber1974
Undrafted Rookie
Undrafted Rookie

Week 1 - OPEN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - OPEN!!!!   Week 1 - OPEN!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:20 pm

ravens cancelled on me and i have soccer tonite i run the youth lg in town if im holding you guys up sim it
Back to top Go down
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

Week 1 - OPEN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - OPEN!!!!   Week 1 - OPEN!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:45 pm

@dabarber noted!

49ers owner has to leave the league due to college and work not fitting into his schedule this season.

Im looking were looking at a possible advance tonight after all Smile

Giants and Cowboys
Texans and Chargers

are the only two games that have unknown status.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 1 - OPEN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1 - OPEN!!!!   Week 1 - OPEN!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 1 - OPEN!!!!
Page 1 of 1