Primetime Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation 4 - Madden 15 Online Franchise - Primetime Sim League

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PTSL is now live! Important information inside

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

PTSL is now live! Important information inside Empty
PostSubject: PTSL is now live! Important information inside   PTSL is now live! Important information inside I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 5:51 pm

PTSL is now live! Important information inside Mcaj4x
How to join the league

• Login to Madden 25
  • Go to the "Connected Franchise" tab
  • Scroll to "Find a League to Join"

In the search box that pops up you have two options to find us.

• Under League Name search for PTSL
  • OR Under Commissioner Online ID search for PRE_-CISION-_

Once you find our league enter the password that you have been messaged with. Please ONLY join with a NEW COACH!!!!

I sent out text messages to all of you who put your phone numbers down. If you for some reason did not get it please let me know below. PSN messages were also sent and private messages on our forum all contain the password.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Now that you joined

Please DO NOT sign any free agents yet. Tomorrow we will have a free agency draft. However in the mean time you may keep up to date on our forums, trade players, drop players or you may attempt to schedule your preseason game now.

Also please do review the league rules so we have minimal issues:
https://primetimesim.forumotion.com/t3-league-rules-must-understand

Here is the timeline for now

11:00 eastern tonight (9/6)
I will "start" the league in game. That will allow you to play your preseason matches and view other features that the franchise offers. If you have a matchup against the CPU go ahead and play it and if your playing a user try and setup a match if your wanting to warm up a little with your team.

3:00pm eastern (9/7)
The free agency draft will open and close. I'm going to post more details on this later tonight in a separate forum topic. Also we will be advancing to week 2 of the preseason at a random time tomorrow (sorry as specific as I cant get right now).

3:00pm eastern (9/8.)
Weeks 3-4 of the preseason will be simulated. I want to get the league started just as bad as you guys do but im giving everyone the chance to signup over the weekend and so we can address any missing teams/other issues.

12:00am eastern (9/9)
LEAGUE BEGINS!! You can expect a detailed announcement post in this forum area each weekly in game advancement. Our schedule for advances

Frequently asked questions

Can I switch my team?
It depends. After this weekend whoever has not signed up for the league im going to consider them uninterested in playing with us. If a team has an opening then and only then you may switch.

My opponent does not want to play his preseason game but I do.
I will put them on autopilot for you, just message me on PSN: PRE_-CISION-_ or send a text to (347-736-1577)

Do I really have to wait for the trade committee to approve my trade?
Yes you do! No trades are allowed to be made until we approve it.

These sliders suck ass! I suggest...
If you have any feedback at all on our sliders I WANT TO KNOW! Its going to take a while to get them perfect so please post your feedback.

If you guys have any questions, concerns or feedback let us know below. The Co-Commish and I are very open and are easy to along with.
Back to top Go down
zIgnorance-_
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick
zIgnorance-_

PostSubject: Re: PTSL is now live! Important information inside   PTSL is now live! Important information inside I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Best of luck to every one in the regular season Leggggggo.
Back to top Go down
bamasince89
Unknown Prospect
Unknown Prospect

PostSubject: Re: PTSL is now live! Important information inside   PTSL is now live! Important information inside I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 6:53 pm

Legooooooooo!!!
Back to top Go down
NYBOCANY813
Unknown Prospect
Unknown Prospect

PostSubject: Re: PTSL is now live! Important information inside   PTSL is now live! Important information inside I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:12 pm

Are injuries off during the preseason if we are simulating the games?
Back to top Go down
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

PostSubject: Re: PTSL is now live! Important information inside   PTSL is now live! Important information inside I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:14 pm

NYBOCANY813 wrote:
Are injuries off during the preseason if we are simulating the games?
Yes I will turn them off for only the preseason.
Back to top Go down
skuirrel
Unknown Prospect
Unknown Prospect
skuirrel

PostSubject: Re: PTSL is now live! Important information inside   PTSL is now live! Important information inside I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:25 pm

We are simmin' the pre season?

Also I thought we were playing on ALL PRO?
Back to top Go down
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

PostSubject: Re: PTSL is now live! Important information inside   PTSL is now live! Important information inside I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:38 pm

skuirrel wrote:
We are simmin' the pre season?

Also I thought we were playing on ALL PRO?
We are indeed simming the entire preseason, however we are going to take the weekend to do it. If you want to play your game, go for it... if not it will be simmed. That way we give everyone time to join the league, make trades and do the free agent draft tomorrow.

In regards to the settings, its on all madden but all the sliders are custom which you can see at the link below:
https://primetimesim.forumotion.com/t10-advancement-settings
Back to top Go down
skuirrel
Unknown Prospect
Unknown Prospect
skuirrel

PostSubject: Re: PTSL is now live! Important information inside   PTSL is now live! Important information inside I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Cool thanks sorry for the misunderstanding. I look forward to getting this started.
Back to top Go down
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

PostSubject: Re: PTSL is now live! Important information inside   PTSL is now live! Important information inside I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:04 pm

So far we have 19/32 teams signed up in game, which is a positive. If things go really smooth between getting people signed up and the free agent draft tomorrow it is possible we could begin the league sometime early sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PTSL is now live! Important information inside   PTSL is now live! Important information inside I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PTSL is now live! Important information inside
Page 1 of 1