Primetime Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation 4 - Madden 15 Online Franchise - Primetime Sim League

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MattG97
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick
MattG97

Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED) Empty
PostSubject: Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED)    Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 10:19 pm

Seahawks Send:

Player Name: Doug Baldwin
Position: WR
Seasons of Exp: 3
Overall: 85
Cap Hit: $2.58M

Player Name: Brandon Mebane
Position: DT
Seasons of Exp: 7
Overall: 88
Cap Hit: $4.46M

+2nd round pick

Reason for this trade: Really wanted an upgrade on offence. Have been looking for a receiving TE for a long time and have also been interested in obtaining a top WR since week one. The 2nd round pick can and will be a great prospect but the pick is expendable to me. We both have been trying to work out a trade for the past two days and both of us feel like this is the best thing we could settle on as it is even on both sides.

Broncos Send:

Player Name: Julius Thomas
Position: TE
Seasons of Exp: 3
Overall: 90
Cap Hit: 410K

Player Name: Emanuel Sanders
Position: WR
Seasons of Exp: 4
Overall: 89
Cap Hit: $3.77M

Reason for this trade: He was looking for another good DT so he can run with two top DTs, also obviously wanted a replacement for Sanders and Baldwin fits that perfectly as he is only 25 and has lots of potential. The 2nd round pick makes up for Mebane's age of 29 and also opens up a ton of possibilities for him in the draft next year with having three 2nd round picks.

Last edited by MattG97 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick
dawks

PostSubject: Re: Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED)    Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 10:44 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Decrypticshadow
Unknown Prospect
Unknown Prospect
Decrypticshadow

PostSubject: Re: Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED)    Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 11:01 pm

I agree.. Sending him a Top 3 TE hasn't been easy to negotiate evenly across the board, but I feel I can make it work offensively with an elite receiving corps and Tamme at TE. Mebane upgrades my defensive line and adding a third 2nd round pick will allow me to stock up on key positions in next season's draft.
Back to top Go down
x--Nike
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
x--Nike

PostSubject: Re: Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED)    Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 11:14 pm

Really tough trade to evaluate, I do however Approve.
Back to top Go down
Decrypticshadow
Unknown Prospect
Unknown Prospect
Decrypticshadow

PostSubject: Re: Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED)    Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 12:28 am

**EDIT**

Some of these ratings don't add up on Madden. When I looked the follow is what I discovered. Just wanted to update the committee on the current Overall Ratings of the players involved..

Doug Baldwin is actually an Overall 75

Emmanuel Sanders is actually an Overall 78

Julius Thomas is actually an Overall 91

Brandon Mebane is actually an Overall 87
Back to top Go down
MattG97
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick
MattG97

PostSubject: Re: Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED)    Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 12:44 am

Do you not know who to change your schemes? Different players are ranked higher in different schemes that fit their stats, With my current schemes that are meant for these players, those are those overalls. You obviously don't have the proper schemes for your own player considering on mine he's 89 lol.
Back to top Go down
MattG97
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick
MattG97

PostSubject: Re: Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED)    Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 12:48 am

**EDIT**

I showed the Broncos how to change your schemes to fit players, we all good now. Thanks guys for approving Smile
Back to top Go down
Decrypticshadow
Unknown Prospect
Unknown Prospect
Decrypticshadow

PostSubject: Re: Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED)    Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 1:23 am

Learn something every day... Haha
Back to top Go down
ne-options
Unknown Prospect
Unknown Prospect
ne-options

PostSubject: Re: Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED)    Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 9:11 am

I still strongly feel that Seattle is getting the better end of this deal, but its a lot better than last go.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED)    Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seahawks/Broncos Trade (APPROVED)
Page 1 of 1