Primetime Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation 4 - Madden 15 Online Franchise - Primetime Sim League

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Turf Show Times - Rams news network

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

Turf Show Times - Rams news network Empty
PostSubject: Turf Show Times - Rams news network   Turf Show Times - Rams news network I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 10:38 pm

*applause*

Owner Stan Kroenke would like to introduce the St Louis Rams latest Head Coach...

Turf Show Times - Rams news network 124dbbk
PHILLIP HERASS!!!

Reporter: Coach, whats your first move with this franchise?
Herass: Sam Bradford is unemployed, next question.

Reporter: Don't you think thats rushing into things? I mean he did not even get a chance in the preseason.
Herass: Hes a prick, next question.

Reporter: Who will your starting QB be then?
Herass: Unless Austin Davis dies, its him... god help us all.

Reporter: Coach, what is your biggest area of concern outside of QB?
Herass: Well if Kenny Britt ever stops posting vines of him fucking his wife that would be nice... this first season is a rebuilding year. Expectations are low.

Stay tuned for our next news update!
Back to top Go down
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

PostSubject: Re: Turf Show Times - Rams news network   Turf Show Times - Rams news network I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 9:39 pm

Week 1: Rams suffer a major 33 to 10 defeat against the Vikings.

The ground game for the Vikings was unstoppable, normally the Rams defensive strength was a nightmare today. There was minimal pressure applied on the Vikings backs all day no matter what play was called. Due to the highly successful rushing attack the Vikings were able to hit a few big passes in the air but were otherwise limited.

On the flip side of the ball the Offense struggled against a bafflingly strong Vikings defensive line. At this point in the season it's hard to tell if it was just a good opponent or the Rams line showing it's true colors. Austin Davis had an average day throwing the ball and found almost no separation with wide receivers. Overall it was not a good outing and one the Rams wish to move away from.
Back to top Go down
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

PostSubject: Re: Turf Show Times - Rams news network   Turf Show Times - Rams news network I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 12:31 am

Week 2: Season looks bleak in St Louis as Bucs beat the Rams 13-6

The defensive line is strangely missing in St Louis, QB pressure is minimal and the run defense did improve but didn't impress Coach Phillip Herass. When asked about his teams struggles coach was quoted, "I don't know what the fuck we have to do to get them to play right." Offensively the Rams were a disaster this week as the offensive line crumbled on nearly every snap. Austin Davis threw three interceptions in the loss and Tre Mason looked better but couldn't get any downfield runs going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turf Show Times - Rams news network   Turf Show Times - Rams news network I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turf Show Times - Rams news network
Page 1 of 1