Primetime Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation 4 - Madden 15 Online Franchise - Primetime Sim League

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are your season expectations?

Go down 
+5
RippedToast
dawks
x--Nike
Deejay_Elementz
PRE_-CISION-_
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

What are your season expectations? Empty
PostSubject: What are your season expectations?   What are your season expectations? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 1:39 am

What are you season expectations?

Personally being a huge Rams fan, just like in real life I know this season is more than likely not ours. Our offense is simply not built up enough to put up a ton of points. We are a team especially one madden that will rely on a defense to play exceptionally well to put us in a position to succeed.

Right now im looking releasing Sam Bradford to save cap space, god only knows who the poor soul starting for me will be. WR will be another weak spot, this team is filled with WR 2/3's and no real threats. Once again o-line will be a challenge as it seems is always the case with the Rams.

What about you guys, how do you feel going into season 1 for PTSL?
Back to top Go down
Deejay_Elementz
Unknown Prospect
Unknown Prospect
Deejay_Elementz

PostSubject: Re: What are your season expectations?   What are your season expectations? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 10:06 pm

Defense wins championships!! My primary goal is to upgrade, develop and make some major corrections to Atlanta's defense at all positions. Starting at the D-Line and Linebackers. By upgrading the defense alone and limiting opponents with a healthy Julio Jones, Matt Ryan and Roddy White I feel confident to expect nothing short of a division title. Falcons have the ability to light up score board on any given Sunday. As a die hard "dirty bird" fan I look forward to bringing some much needed success to the South!!! -Coach Elementz
Back to top Go down
x--Nike
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
x--Nike

PostSubject: Re: What are your season expectations?   What are your season expectations? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 10:44 pm

Depending on my Team, I am either going 16-0 or 0-16, go Big or go home. PS Deejay Julio sucks send him to me Smile
Back to top Go down
dawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick
dawks

PostSubject: Re: What are your season expectations?   What are your season expectations? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 10:07 am

I'm starting with a solid offense pending nobody gets hurt. Got alot of weapons and gonna spread the ball around. Hopefully, haha. I've had some issues running this year and Shady keeps getting run down by d-line and its rather agitating. The real problem is the defense. It has it's strengths but overall is kinda weak. I'm going to rebuild the D using new corners. Fletcher and Williams will be OTB immediately for those that would be interested. I'm hoping my offense will keep me in the hunt until I can revamp the D.
Back to top Go down
x--Nike
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
x--Nike

PostSubject: Re: What are your season expectations?   What are your season expectations? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:10 pm

dawks wrote:
I'm starting with a solid offense pending nobody gets hurt. Got alot of weapons and gonna spread the ball around. Hopefully, haha.  I've had some issues running this year and Shady keeps getting run down by d-line and its rather agitating.  The real problem is the defense. It has it's strengths but overall is kinda weak.  I'm going to rebuild the D using new corners. Fletcher and Williams will be OTB immediately for those that would be interested.  I'm hoping my offense will keep me in the hunt until I can revamp the D.
I'll be moving Tramon Williams Smile
Back to top Go down
dawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick
dawks

PostSubject: Re: What are your season expectations?   What are your season expectations? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 12:18 pm

x--Nike wrote:
I'll be moving Tramon Williams Smile

I'm interested. What will u be in need of? I'll post my OTB in the correct topic.
Back to top Go down
RippedToast
Unknown Prospect
Unknown Prospect
RippedToast

PostSubject: Re: What are your season expectations?   What are your season expectations? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 9:25 pm

Dolphins owner and super fan here! I am cautiously optimistic about my season. We have, in my opinion, a real talent in Tannehill (and thankfully his Madden long ball is a bit better than real life) and I have huge expectations for Jarvis Landry. With an aging secondary in Grimes and Finnegan, I'm a bit worried on that side of the ball. I'm hoping to get a few more good seasons from Grimes though. Most of the online games I play are generally pretty competitive; however, last time I played in a CF league it seemed that many people were a lot better than me...that was a while ago though and my skills have improved a lot. Looking forward to testing them! Good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
The Real McCoy
Unknown Prospect
Unknown Prospect
The Real McCoy

PostSubject: Re: What are your season expectations?   What are your season expectations? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 10:24 pm

Using Houston for the first time, my goal is to lean on my team's (and my own) strengths, that being running and tough defense, and hopefully grinding out a lot of close wins. I'm looking forward to dominating the line of scrimmage, and when it comes to the offseason, consistently having one of the top draft classes in the league. Let's get this thing going!
Back to top Go down
MattG97
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick
MattG97

PostSubject: Re: What are your season expectations?   What are your season expectations? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 2:42 am

Starting out with a Super Bowl level roster and I feel good about it. Only improvement I need to make is with my receivers but other than that I have a good feeling about this team. Realistically I do not expect to win many games by a large score but I expect to have a lot of close games where I can win by 3-12 points. I expect Lynch to have a big year as I LOVE having a star running back that allows me to push through important yards. I don't expect my division to be easy with the 49ers in it but I believe I can make a push for the playoffs or at least come close. I also am excited to draft great prospects in the offseason and have one of the best draft classes each year.
Back to top Go down
Remmsterr34
Undrafted Rookie
Undrafted Rookie
Remmsterr34

PostSubject: Re: What are your season expectations?   What are your season expectations? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:11 am

I have the red birds who are def. a SB threat. I'm ready to go at it with Carson Palmer who always gets disrespected by the Madden community. With WRs like Fitz, Floyd and both Brown's I expect my offense to be running at full speed. Not to mention game changers on the defensive side Washington, Peterson, Campbell, Cromartie and Mathieu. I'm ready to start the tough road in the NFC West.
Back to top Go down
Regginal5
Undrafted Rookie
Undrafted Rookie
Regginal5

PostSubject: Re: What are your season expectations?   What are your season expectations? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 4:35 am

Not too optimistic. We have some holes that will be addressed in the offseason, but until then our goal is to play the young guys often. Learn from our mistakes, and hope to be competitive. Don't sleep on us though.
Back to top Go down
Regginal5
Undrafted Rookie
Undrafted Rookie
Regginal5

PostSubject: Re: What are your season expectations?   What are your season expectations? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 5:05 am

The Raiders hired a new GM. Expect big big things from them in the draft and free agency. We won't be breaking the bank however, just savvy pick ups.
Back to top Go down
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

PostSubject: Re: What are your season expectations?   What are your season expectations? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:58 am

NFC West looks like it is shaping up to be a battle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your season expectations?   What are your season expectations? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your season expectations?
Page 1 of 1