Primetime Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation 4 - Madden 15 Online Franchise - Primetime Sim League

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduce yourself!

Go down 
+5
wolf465
Selfiish
zIgnorance-_
x--Nike
PRE_-CISION-_
9 posters
AuthorMessage
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

Introduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:37 am

Whats good everyone, typing this right now hella hyped up for Madden 25. I been a diehard player ever since 2003 and cant wait for the new release! Outside of that im a SOCOM and Battlefield player mainly. Im pretty easy to get along with and cant wait to shit on you guys with the Rams... at least I hope cheers 
Back to top Go down
x--Nike
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
x--Nike

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:40 pm

Sup guys im co-commish with PRE_-CISION-_, I've lived in South Florida since I was born, so naturally and painfully i'm a Dolphins fan.I've been playing Madden since the early 2000's with Vick on the cover and I can't wait to piece together this new look Fins team and take that AFC Crown.
Back to top Go down
zIgnorance-_
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick
zIgnorance-_

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:18 pm

What up , My name is Tony. My niggas are Precision and Nike ^^.Im a Competive Battlefield and CoD player . I Love football , and madden of course . Die hard Pats fan pretty much Smile , looking forward to dominating the AFC east.
Back to top Go down
Selfiish
Undrafted Rookie
Undrafted Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 1:27 pm

Sup guys i'm new to this league and the people but found this online from one of precisions posts, talked to pre and nike and they are good people so I can't wait. I'm hoping to get the Jaguars I live on the panhandle of FL so I follow the Jags as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
wolf465
Undrafted Rookie
Undrafted Rookie
wolf465

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:51 pm

The name's Harrison
Been rolling in leagues with Nike for awhile now, I tend to keep to myself and run a podcast for whatever league I join. Big titans and dolphins fan, seeing how Nike has the phins I'll be bringing the wrath of the titans lol

Not much else to say, I got m13 and a fantasy league if anyone wants to play sometime before m25 comes out
Back to top Go down
Broken Stixx
Unknown Prospect
Unknown Prospect

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Hey I'm Jules, currently Im a student trying to get my aa in computer information systems. Like x--nike south florida is where I live, and I'm a die-hard dolphins fan too.
Back to top Go down
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Welcome broken!
Back to top Go down
illmatic_216
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:09 am

I'm a Falcons fan now living in Pittsburgh. I know Nike and Pre from AALoA and the now defunct GSL which I ran last year. I've been playing in leagues since probably 2005 or 2006. I play NCAA too and I am a Penn State fan
Back to top Go down
The_Sizzler
Unknown Prospect
Unknown Prospect

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Psn The_sizzzler

Names Bill, played in a league buttersmoov for many years ... Live near Buffalo New York and a huge die hard Bills fan. If owner of Bills ever wants to switch Im Redskins
Back to top Go down
skuirrel
Unknown Prospect
Unknown Prospect
skuirrel

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Hey I play Battlefield and love the niners. I will probably suck in this league since the competition looks tough and im a casual player. Good thing i have the best team in the NFL Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 1