Primetime Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation 4 - Madden 15 Online Franchise - Primetime Sim League

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madden draft classes

Go down 
4 posters

Should we have real player draft classes
A) Yeah, it's a cool option
Madden draft classes I_vote_lcap85%Madden draft classes I_vote_rcap
 85% [ 11 ]
B) No, it gives an unfair advantage
Madden draft classes I_vote_lcap15%Madden draft classes I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
x--Nike
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
x--Nike

Madden draft classes Empty
PostSubject: Madden draft classes   Madden draft classes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:31 am

In this madden they give you the chance to import NCAA Draft classes(real players) to your madden connected online careers, so my question to everyone is do you guys want the new draft classes of real people or fake people. Some of the advantages is having real people but a disadvantage can be that people, like me, will potentially have an advantage with playing with the players on NCAA 14 leagues.
Back to top Go down
wolf465
Undrafted Rookie
Undrafted Rookie
wolf465

PostSubject: Re: Madden draft classes   Madden draft classes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:30 am

I think it's a great option because it gives a realistic feel for a draft class and not a damn random one like m13. Plus I'd be totally cool with knowing what the actual draft picks i'm interested in are, over scouting that sucks outright for random generated ones.

That being said, I'm totally looking forward to the idea of drafting AJ Mcarron and some of the actual college players into PTSL's Titans team. :p
Back to top Go down
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

PostSubject: Re: Madden draft classes   Madden draft classes I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:28 pm

I'm in favor of this completely. It should be a lot more interesting and rewarding seeing Jadeveon Clowney running around versus some random player named Krusty the Clown Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
skuirrel
Unknown Prospect
Unknown Prospect
skuirrel

PostSubject: Re: Madden draft classes   Madden draft classes I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Yes I want the draft classes. I have NCAA and all the Saved Draft Classes if needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden draft classes   Madden draft classes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madden draft classes
Page 1 of 1