Primetime Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation 4 - Madden 15 Online Franchise - Primetime Sim League

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Preseason Week 3 - OPEN thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

Preseason Week 3 - OPEN thread Empty
PostSubject: Preseason Week 3 - OPEN thread   Preseason Week 3 - OPEN thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 3:20 pm

Preseason Week 3 - OPEN thread Mcaj4x
I sent out text messages to all of you who put your phone numbers down on your applications, hopefully that brought you to this thread. If you for some reason did not get a text let me know.
---------------------------------------------------------------

PRESEASON WEEK 3 IS OPEN

Yesterday we were able to get enough applicants to fill up every team in the league. Right now were sitting at 30/32 owners who have signed up in game with one more who will grab the invite tonight. The only team we have not been in contact with are the Saints were going to give him until the end of the night to sign up. With the big recruitment push yesterday we are right on schedule to start week 1 on Tuesday. We were debating on skipping the last week of preseason and kicking off on Monday night but I feel the extra day will be useful in getting everyone familiar with sliders, league rules and weeding out anyone who is genuinely uninterested in sticking around.

We also have been able to get nearly all users on groupme. Most of you have been very vocal in the chat making for a very fun little madden community, thanks for the effort everyone! Also don't be afraid to make use of the site!

Tonight is the start of the open Free Agency period. Some CPU teams have signed free agents - no way we can stop that - so zIgnorance-_ sent a text out to owners of those teams to release the players. For more information on FA skip down below.

OFFICIAL PRESEASON SCHEDULE

I adjusted the advance times for Monday/Tuesday when compared to the last posting... These can be considered set in stone. Starting on Tuesday (week 1) our advancement time will no longer fluctuate.

Today (1/11)

• League advances into preseason week 3 at 7:45pm eastern
  • Free agent market is OPENED, more details below

Monday (1/12)

• League advances into preseason week 4 at 8:00pm eastern

Tuesday (1/13)

• We advance into regular season week 1 at 6:00pm eastern
  • This of course is assuming we have enough user teams to start the league

FREE AGENT SIGNINGS TONIGHT (7:45 eastern)

At 7:45pm eastern tonight you may sign ANY free agent your heart desires.

There is NO limit on how many players you may sign, go wild! Also it is first come first serve... for reasoning behind this please view last weeks advancement thread. Next off season after the draft we will organize the free agency period into a selection process, until that day comes enjoy the anarchy.

Everything else has been smooth with no hiccups along the way. If you have any feedback on anything please let us know, from sliders, forums, your schedule, someones gameplay... just contact us!

Also please do review the league rules so we have minimal issues:
https://primetimesim.forumotion.com/t3-league-rules-must-understand

To find the list of owners and contact information:
https://primetimesim.forumotion.com/t6-coaches-contact-info

Frequently asked questions

Can I switch my team?
It depends. After this weekend whoever has not signed up for the league im going to consider them uninterested in playing with us. If a team has an opening then and only then you may switch.

My opponent does not want to play his preseason game but I do.
I will put them on autopilot for you, just message me on PSN: PRE_-CISION-_ or send a text to (914-279-4671). And if I don't reply send a text to Commish zIgnorance-_ (516-974-8369).

Do I really have to wait for the trade committee to approve my trade?
Yes you do! No trades are allowed to be made until we approve it.

These sliders suck! I suggest...
If you have any feedback at all on our sliders I WANT TO KNOW! Its going to take a while to get them perfect so please post your feedback.

If you guys have any questions, concerns or feedback let us know below. The Co-Commish and I are very open and are easy to along with.
Back to top Go down
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

Preseason Week 3 - OPEN thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preseason Week 3 - OPEN thread   Preseason Week 3 - OPEN thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:55 am

We have all 32 owners signed up, great job everyone!
Back to top Go down

Preseason Week 3 - OPEN thread
Page 1 of 1