Primetime Sim League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation 4 - Madden 15 Online Franchise - Primetime Sim League

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quick recap on the last two weeks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PRE_-CISION-_
Franchise Tagged
Franchise Tagged
PRE_-CISION-_

Quick recap on the last two weeks Empty
PostSubject: Quick recap on the last two weeks   Quick recap on the last two weeks I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:44 am

Hey guys,

As most of you are aware my internet service took a shit on myself and my neighborhood about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I kept on getting estimates from verizon on when it would be fixed but each time time they failed to fix anything. Along with a sudden hectic life schedule managing the league became an afterthought. Long story short Nike kept on asking for me to pass commish onto him but I pushed him back thinking it wasn't that serious and we now have a rebuilding effort on our hands.

I'm sorry for the lack off presence and effort that was put into the league from my end. The plan now is to go forward with anyone who is still willing to stay along for the ride. We are not going anywhere and teams will be replaced with owners who fit the style of play we are into. When we created this league the idea was to avoid any drama and issues like the above from occurring. That still is the goal and again I apologize for my absence and effort.

Its late and im really tired, for now I will leave you with the following below and you can expect a better update sometime today on the outline of the next few days and what it means to your team.

Back to top Go down
Dbltrouble
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Quick recap on the last two weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick recap on the last two weeks   Quick recap on the last two weeks I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:38 am

Glad to hear an update from ya! I had similar issues with my internet over the summer, I know what you are dealing with.
Back to top Go down

Quick recap on the last two weeks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Primetime Sim League :: Archive :: Old Posts-
Jump to: